TUFFLOK, a division of Altinex, Inc., is committed to developing and selling torchless solutions for AC & R industry worldwide through our portfolio of mechanically attached fittings (MAF) for VRF/VRV systems.
We are committed to operating our business ethically, responsibly, and sustainably, and we expect our suppliers to share a commitment to our values through sustainable business practices.
Our practices are informed by internationally recognized ESG standards, including the ten principles of the United Nations Global Compact initiative, the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights, and the International Labor Organization (ILO)’s 1998 Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.
We are committed in our daily work to be mindful of our effect on the environment, social structure and injustice, and corporate responsibility. We prescribe to following guidelines.
- We comply with all applicable environmental, health, and safety regulations.
- We promote the safe and environmentally sound development, manufacturing, transport, use, and disposal of our products.
- We ensure by using ISO9001:2015 management systems that product quality and safety meet the applicable requirements.
- We protect our employees’ and neighbors’ lives, health, and the general public against hazards inherent in our processes and products.
- We use resources efficiently, apply energy-efficient and environmentally friendly technologies and reduce waste and emissions to air, water, and soil.
- We minimize our negative impact on biodiversity, climate change, and water scarcity.
- We respect human rights and strive to eliminate forced labor (including modern slavery and human trafficking) and child labor.
- We respect the principle of freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining by following applicable laws.
- We treat our employees respectfully and provide a workplace free of harassment or abuse, harsh and inhumane treatment, unlawful practices, or discrimination.
- We have a process that enables our employees and other stakeholders to report concerns or potentially unlawful practices at the workplace.
- We comply with minimum wages and working hours by following local laws and ensure compensation of a living wage according to local living conditions.
- We abide by all applicable national and international trade laws and regulations, including but not limited to antitrust, trade controls, and sanction regimes.
- We consider business integrity as the basis of business relationships.
- We prohibit all types of bribery, corruption, and money laundering.
- We forbid gifts to private or public officials that aim to influence business decisions or encourage them to act contrary to their obligations.
- We respect the privacy and confidential information of all your employees and business partners and protect data and intellectual property from misuse.
- As part of our sustainable procurement practices, TUFFLOK is committed to preventing negative environmental and social impacts across our supply chain.