Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the site. These may include:
- Registering for an account on our site.
- Entering sweepstakes or contests sponsored by one of our partners or us.
- Signing up for special offers from selected third parties.
- Sending us an email message.
- Submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our site.
We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you concerning services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
TUFFLOK does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. TUFFLOK may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you emails or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to TUFFLOK, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of information about you.
TUFFLOK may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on TUFFLOK or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of TUFFLOK; and/or (C) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of TUFFLOK, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
TUFFLOK may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within TUFFLOK to determine what TUFFLOK services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within TUFFLOK to customers whose behavior indicates interest in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by TUFFLOK. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the AirGap website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for such other sites’ content or privacy practices. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, and provide a good or service requested by you or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise, use your personal information internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
TUFFLOK does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children less than thirteen years of age. You must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website if you are younger than thirteen.
From time to time, TUFFLOK may contact you via email to provide announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. To improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from TUFFLOK or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from TUFFLOK, you may opt-out of such communications by sending an email to email@example.com.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
500 Jefferson St.
Placentia, California 92870, USA
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 714-990-2300
Effective as of January 1, 2023